Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WOOPAH!!!!

100 Followers!
I woke up at 5pm, checked my blog, jizzed my pants.
Actually, that was a lie. I was butt naked when I checked.
As a matter of fact, I'm generally butt naked. Pants are the devils bindings. You wear pants = you worship the devil.

In other news, Juan Rodriguez attempted Battlecam's One Million Dollar Challenge! For those of you who don't know what Battlecam is and what their challenge is, I'll explain it to you. Battlegame is a website ran by a billionaire named Alki David. Lots of people go on it and are given about a minute to do something wacky over cam (generally people just play the guitar or get trolled by people in chat). Every once in awhile Alki David (owner of the website) will log in and tell you to do something in exchange for money via paypal. For example, take a shit in front of the camera and spell "Battlecam" out with the shit. So, Alki decided to create the million dollar challenge. The million dollar challenge is to run naked within ear shot of Barack Obama, with "Battlecam" painted on your chest and you need to scream "Battlecam" six times. Don't do it exactly as he wants it done? No money.
Whether or not Juan passed the challenge is unknown. Alki has yet to say anything.

Enjoy these coffee-addicted cats!

53 comments:

  1. grats man - that's crazy, wonder if he'll get paid

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh, nice job. I don't think anyone is ever gonna do that battlecam challenge though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100, whooh! also, dick move on that guy's part

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cats are really crazy these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats. Those cats are pretty intense btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait till i get 100, i'll celebrate, not as much though as when i party after getting over 9000 followers

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the 100 followers... keep it up, and you'll get to 1000 plus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratz dude, I am at 51 followers and growing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha thats insane i cant believe the dude tried it, but it is a million bucks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, but stop the pants-hate. Some of my friends are pants

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, and omfg, I diddnt know cats liked coffee, they must get SO jacked up after that LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratz i hope i can get to 100 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. now on to 200!

    btw, check out my new post on GTL Everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gz for the 100, no go for 200! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahaha what a challenge. If I had been drinking milk, it would have shot out of my nose. For reals.

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like you have 116 now

    btw, check out my new bubbles on Enhanced by MS Paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Coffee is definitely not healthy for cats! Their hearts are already beating fast enough O_o

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow 100 followers thats like dope shit

    ReplyDelete
  19. I once had a cat that loved tuna with jalapenos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. my cat just wants his food...every 2 hrs

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats man.. get up earlier though xD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Holy shit, wish I woulda done that and got the million.

    ReplyDelete