Thursday, October 7, 2010

I can rant too!

We all have our own political/religious views, and mines are superior.

I'm agnostic, because it's the only one that makes sense. Something happened, we don't know and probably will never know, so thiests/athiests should stop bitching at each other. Both sides are full of arrogant people who think they're right (I'm not a hypocrite, because I AM right :D).

Politically, I'm independent, because I don't give a fuck anymore. I've argued every point of politics and noticed that they all fail. People are stupid and that's our downfall. You could create the perfect government in the perfect country but the citizens will fuck it up one way or another.

Now that we got that out of the way, enjoy these cats!

3 comments:

  1. Agnostic & politically independent here too

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah people are pretty stupid when it comes down to their ideological ideals - everyone's' are different, and everyone just needs to accept it and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discussing religion is like participating in the special Olympics.

    ReplyDelete