Friday, October 1, 2010

Today's blog has been hijacked, much like Flight 93. The only difference being that i am Blizzard's girlfriend, and not an arabic man. Also, i'm not going to kill us all in a fiery heap of metal, partially because that's not cool, yo, but also because none of that ever actually happened because 9/11 was a giant government conspiracy perpetrated by George Bush so he would have a reason to start another war- just like the American government did with the Lusitania in World War 1.
But, I digress.
Blizzard- as he is known as on this website- is playing video games, as usual. I acquiesced to his request that i write this blog for him, at least this one time. I was told, and i quote, "You can write about whatever you'd like. I'm not going to edit it. I'm just going to judge you very harshly on it."
On that note, DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS WHORE.
Newsflash? I don't have anymore of a life then my loving boyfriend does. Soooo.....here's these motherfucking cats, again. Turns out, we've cracked the code of cat-speak. Enjoy <3

7 comments: