Friday, October 8, 2010

Because All Trent's Are Awesome

Whorewolf here again. Blizzard is, by far, the most lazy person i have ever met. But, i guess i can see past his arrogant, video-game exterior and into his heart, which is full of good intentions and love and kittens.
Or possibly, I'm just desperate.
Today's topic?
Nine Inch Nails. I've been obsessed with their music lately. If you're into synth, go with Pretty Hate Machine. If you're into anarchy, go with Year Zero, and if you like to listen to the trendy stuff, go for With Teeth. Personally, i'd go with Pretty Hate Machine.
And now, enjoy these cat(s).

16 comments:

  1. I AM NOT LAZY!
    I'm just....careful at how I spend my time. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol cute cat! cats > dogs. forreals bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trent put's on an excellent live show. I've seen NIN in Boise and Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got done with my GTL session this morning, and I was amused by your post

    keep up the solid work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job here!

    you just inspired more bubbles on "Enhanced by MS Paint"... check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post made me open my eyes and stop squinting!!!

    ReplyDelete